24 February, 2017

(VIDEO) PARADOX // He got burns trying to thaw a gas cylinder

A man aged 40 needed emergency medical care after he sustained multiple burns in a gas cylinder explosion in Crihana Veche village of Cahul district. He was admitted to the Cahul District Hospital.

According to the Civil Protection and Emergencies Service, the blast occurred last night, after midnight. The man suffered burns on his face and hands.

When on the spot, the rescuers ascertained that the man tried to thaw a propane-butane cylinder and thus caused this to explode.

The Service urges to attentively use the natural gas supply sources and to respect the fire safety regulations.

Ai depistat o eroare în text?  Selecteaz-o  și apasă combinația de taste CTRL + ENTER