- The unpatient Dodon // Wants to take the oath as soon as possible
- The duel of statements Maia Sandu - Alexandru Tanase continues
- PHOTO // The Return of the Prodigal Ballots
- Final result after 100% of votes were counted
- Maia Sandu signed her own „contract” of non-collaboration with Vlad Plahotniuc
- Igor Dodon replies to Maia Sandu: Hasta la vista, baby!
- Traplike donation puts PAS in impasse // The party's reaction to the interceptions with Grosu
- Generals and officers in reserve express support for Maia Sandu
- CEC specifies methods of voting in runoff elections
- PAS „discloses” the dubious transfer from Shor: It was planned by Dodon
- The socialist Ceban denies the accusations of PAS and considers them as an "ordinary manipulation"
- Shor's man donated for PAS 300,000 MDL // Sandu: Instigation! We return the money. Dirty money!
- The last survey before runoff election for president: Igor Dodon - 55.6%, Maia Sandu - 44.4%
- Bishop Marchel calls on parishioners not to vote for Maia Sandu
- CEC has decided: The Diaspora will receive 10,500 more ballots for the second round
- The mayors and the members of the Pensioners Union support the Presidential candidacy of Maia Sandu
- Usatîi decided. In the second round he supports Dodon
- MFAEI about additional polling stations abroad: Over 200 thousand ballots have been unused
- FINAL results of the presidential election (1st round). Igor Dodon dropped below 48%
- Plahotniuc answers „definitely and constitutionally to Dodon's aberrations” about Crimea
- Dodon signed a commitment to non-collaboration with Plahotniuc and asks Maia Sandu to do the same
- Today is the last day for electoral campaign
- Dodon about Lupu's withdrawal: Andrei Nastase is the village fool
- Maia Sandu acusses General Prosecutor's Office of opening a criminal case on her name
- The Court of Appeal decided: Inna Popenco is removed from the electoral race
- CEC has formalized Nastase's withdrawal from the presidential race
- (PHOTO) Maia Sandu next to Angela Merkel, Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Junker
- Nastase was officially withdrawn from the presidential race. Today he submitted a request to CEC
- CEC voted // It requests the Appeal Court to eliminate Inna Popenco from the elections
Cele mai deschise
Bishop Marchel calls on parishioners not to vote for Maia SanduA group of priests led by Bishop of Balti and Falesti Marchel calls on the Christians not to be indifferent to the future and to vote on November 13, but to make a correct choice. The priests called upon the parishioners not to vote for Maia Sandu because she poses a threat to the Church. According to them, Igor Dodon is a morally healthy Christian and this should be voted President.
The former director of Gas Natural Fenosa, Silvia Radu, enrolls in the Presidential electionsSilvia Radu, who retreated at the end of the past year from the Chairman position of the Gas Natural Fenosa company and announced the intention to candidate for the post of the President of Republic of Moldova.
Igor Dodon replies to Maia Sandu: Hasta la vista, baby!"That's life, baby," replied Igor Dodon to the PAS leader - Maia Sandu - who an hour ago wrote a message of "Goodbye!" to her rival. Dodon believes that Maia Sandu does not have the courage to appear in televised debates because she felt lost at the three ones that have occurred so far. PAS representatives did not respond the calls to provide comments on this topic.
(PHOTO) Maia Sandu next to Angela Merkel, Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude JunkerOn the Twitter account of the European People's Party appeared a supportive message for the right-center candidate for the presidential elections in Moldova, Maia Sandu. PAS leader appears next to Angela Merkel and Jean-Claude Juncker.
Plahotniuc, in the second round, would vote for Maia Sandu. „Igor Dodon, a real threat for Moldova!”Dodon is a real threat to Moldova and a man who insists on his wrong and harmful ambitions, and Maia Sandu has a proper direction, says what she thinks, even if she screws up often. The statement was made by first Deputy President of the Democratic Party, Vlad Plahotniuc in an interview for the news portal Allmoldova.
FINAL results of the presidential election (1st round). Igor Dodon dropped below 48%After processing 100% of the minutes, Igor Dodon has accumulated 47.98 percent of the votes and the joint candidate of LDPM-PPDA-PAS, Maia Sandu - 38.71 percent. For the leader of PSRM voted 680,550 of citizens. Maia Sandu was chosen by 545,483 of Moldovans. Therefore the two candidates reached the second round of presidential elections, which will take place on November 13.
Dodon about Lupu's withdrawal: Andrei Nastase is the village foolThe PSRM leader, Igor Dodon, commented Marian Lupu's statement on the withdrawal from the presidential race in favor for Maia Sandu. According to Socialist, the previous statements were true and that Maia Sandu is the joint candidate agreed in Washington by Victoria Nuland with Vlad Plahotniuc.
14/02/2017 12:13Iulian CHIFU // Maia Sandu and her PAS: Is she working quietly or is she just silent?
13/12/2016 18:55The unpatient Dodon // Wants to take the oath as soon as possible
13/12/2016 18:36The duel of statements Maia Sandu - Alexandru Tanase continues
16/11/2016 11:43PHOTO // The Return of the Prodigal Ballots
14/11/2016 15:17Final result after 100% of votes were counted
11/11/2016 13:55Maia Sandu signed her own „contract” of non-collaboration with Vlad Plahotniuc
09/11/2016 17:00Igor Dodon replies to Maia Sandu: Hasta la vista, baby!
09/11/2016 14:39„Social taxi” free for persons with locomotor disabilities on the elections day
09/11/2016 08:34Traplike donation puts PAS in impasse // The party's reaction to the interceptions with Grosu
08/11/2016 17:44Generals and officers in reserve express support for Maia Sandu