- Russia will apply its veto if "joint border control" will get in the "5+2" format
- The PPDA of Nastase has applied to join the EPP
- Candu drops a hint to Dodon: Why not think of reducing the immunity of the President
- The MPs say "Farewell" to the parliamentary immunity
- Photo Gallery // Dodon and Krasnoseliski have a friendship walk on the bank of Dniester
- PLDM let Angel Agache go
- EXCLUSIVE // A group of PLDM leaders have left the party. Among them the MP Angel Agache
- Deputy Prime Minister G. Balan: Dodon may discuss anything with Tiraspol but he can not negotiate!
- PL will contest Dodon's referendum at CCM
- Promo-LEX survey // 53% support the chane of the electoral system. 23% want to keep the current one
- Donald Tusk to Pavel Filip: You have all my personal support and the EU's in advancing reforms
- Dodon's referendum would cost 75 million lei
- Cancellation of parliamentary immunity, approved by the Legal Committee. A PLDM MP also voted
- PSRM submitted to the court the anti-Chirtoaca file
- President Dodon „denuded beautifully” after 100 days in Office
- Filip signed the creation of a free trade area within GUAM
- Plahotniuc announces "The big clean" in PD // It will be checked all heads of public institutions
- Voronin sends Dodon .... fishing!
- Filip: Moldova and Romania are twin hearts that beat in the same rhythm
- Cancellation of immunity of MPs, on the next week's agenda of the Parliament
- Dodon wants to cancel the requirement to take the BAC exams
- Filip and Grindeanu promise to complete the gas pipe Ungheni-Chisinau at the end of 2018
- POF - „The Time” Survey // Igor Dodon, the most popular politician in Moldova
- Candu: Moldova will not attend the CIS Parliamentary Assembly
- DOC // Which ministers will accompany Filip at Piatra Neamt
- Dodon: PD wants annulment of immunity to blackmail easier the MPs
- PD wants MPs without immunity. The draft amendment of the Constitution is on parliamentary agenda
- MDA will boycott the CIS Parliamentary Assembly / Candu: The final decision will be taken these days
- IMAS survey // Maia Sandu is the most appreciated diaspora politician
Cele mai deschise
Exclusive // Russian wreckers in Montenegro prepared in 2014 a subversive group in MoldovaThe Russians who acted in the fall of 2016 in Montenegro to overthrow the government in Podgorica, planning, inclusively, the assassination of Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic, were not the first stunt of its kind: it turned out that, in 2014, they plotted diversions on Moldovan territory as well.
Bishop Marchel calls on parishioners not to vote for Maia SanduA group of priests led by Bishop of Balti and Falesti Marchel calls on the Christians not to be indifferent to the future and to vote on November 13, but to make a correct choice. The priests called upon the parishioners not to vote for Maia Sandu because she poses a threat to the Church. According to them, Igor Dodon is a morally healthy Christian and this should be voted President.
VIDEO // Usatii is urging his supporters from USA to vote for Donald TrumpThe leader of "Our Party", Renato Usatii, prompts all the sympathizers of his party that are located in USA, to participate at the presidential elections from this country and to vote for the republican candidate Donald Trump, an worshiper of the president Putin.
The former director of Gas Natural Fenosa, Silvia Radu, enrolls in the Presidential electionsSilvia Radu, who retreated at the end of the past year from the Chairman position of the Gas Natural Fenosa company and announced the intention to candidate for the post of the President of Republic of Moldova.
Salaru: Ukraine is ready to give a "green corridor" for withdrawal of Russian troops from MoldovaUkraine is ready to prepare a "green corridor" for the withdrawal of Russian troops and weapons from Colbasna. Moldovan Defense Minister Anatol Salaru and his Ukrainian counterpart Stepan Poltorak have reached an agreement to this effect during discussions yesterday in Odessa.
Maia Sandu has the same thoughts as Ghiletchi: The students must vote where they are studyingThe President of Action and Solidarity Party, Maia Sandu, presidential candidate, believes that the right to vote in presidential elections is violated for students. Sandu said in a press conference, that it is clear that the Democrats, Socialists and Communists do not want young people to vote.
10/04/2017 17:52Chifu: Attempted murder of Plahotniuc. Mafia shot, political revenge or terrorist state attack?
31/03/2017 16:48Breaking NEWS//PA and CNA are conducting searches at the Government. It's targeted a senior official
31/03/2017 16:37Russia will apply its veto if "joint border control" will get in the "5+2" format
31/03/2017 15:37Export growth in the European market discussed by Filip and the EU Trade Commissioner
31/03/2017 15:27The PPDA of Nastase has applied to join the EPP
31/03/2017 12:00Iulian CHIFU // The false myth of Plahotniuc's omnipotence. "The complicity" with Dodon
30/03/2017 16:54Candu drops a hint to Dodon: Why not think of reducing the immunity of the President
30/03/2017 15:34The MPs say "Farewell" to the parliamentary immunity
30/03/2017 14:00Photo Gallery // Dodon and Krasnoseliski have a friendship walk on the bank of Dniester
30/03/2017 13:18PLDM let Angel Agache go
The MDA-Russia diplomatic war: the harassment of officials and investigators that laundered billions