Ukrainian president calls for global response to Russian threatUkrainian President Petro Poroshenko called for a worldwide effort to counter the threat of...
Ukraine's Naftogaz says will not pay $5.3 billion sought by Gazprom...Ukraine's Naftogaz will not pay a $5.3 billion gas bill from Russia's Gazprom (GAZP.MM) until...
Russia's Gazprom says Ukraine has to pay $5.3 billion for unused...Russian gas giant Gazprom said on Tuesday it had charged Ukrainian energy firm Naftogaz with a...
Five Ukrainian soldiers were killed in action and six were wounded...Official information says 5 Ukrainian soldiers are killed and 6 more wounded, according to the...
Most Ukrainians are still mostly friendly to NATO and EU, survey showsOver 60% of Ukrainians would vote in favor of joining the EU at the nearest polls, a survey held...
- 19.01.2017 / 14:20 Ukrainian president calls for global response to Russian threat
- 18.01.2017 / 13:21 Ukraine's Naftogaz says will not pay $5.3 billion sought by Gazprom for gas
- 18.01.2017 / 13:17 Russia's Gazprom says Ukraine has to pay $5.3 billion for unused gas in 2016
- 19.12.2016 / 15:27 Five Ukrainian soldiers were killed in action and six were wounded near Svitlodarsk
- 15.12.2016 / 17:50 Most Ukrainians are still mostly friendly to NATO and EU, survey shows
- 08.12.2016 / 13:49 EU reaches deal to grant visa-free travel to Ukraine and Georgia
- 10.11.2016 / 13:36 Kiev comments on the new "Ukrainian saboteurs" in Crimea: FSB "lie factory"
- 10.11.2016 / 10:22 FSB claims that it detained a group of Ukrainian saboteurs in Crimea, who aimed the military targets
- 26.10.2016 / 15:00 „Shatun”, the hybrid war plan in Ukraine. The hackers have cracked the mail of Putin's adviser
- 26.09.2016 / 19:16 EU leaders to consider how to improve Russia ties without dropping sanctions
- 25.09.2016 / 17:13 Russian colonel killed in Donbas – Ukrainian police reveal details
- 20.09.2016 / 14:59 Federica Mogherini: EU Refuses to Recognize Russia's Parliamentary Elections in Crimea