- Chifu: Attempted murder of Plahotniuc. Mafia shot, political revenge or terrorist state attack?
- Iulian CHIFU // The false myth of Plahotniuc's omnipotence. "The complicity" with Dodon
- Iulian CHIFU // Moldova's chance after Rome anchoring to federal Europe
- Iulian CHIFU // Espionage as political occupation and the SIS caveat
- Iulian CHIFU // Dodon's abdication: supporting the corrupted and his involvement in justice
- The MDA-Russia diplomatic war: the harassment of officials and investigators that laundered billions
- Iulian CHIFU // The poly-ethnic state myth and the affirmation of native nation
- The Reunion of the EU right wing opposition: The professional spring clean in Maia Sandu's clan
- Iulian CHIFU // Maia Sandu and her PAS: Is she working quietly or is she just silent?
- The revival of PPDA: neither too Romanian, nor too pro-European or too anti-corruption
- Iulian Chifu // Dodon put all our nerves on curlers just to get noticed, to show that he exists
- Iulian CHIFU // Romania-Moldova relations in the Grindeanu-Dodon era
- Iulian CHIFU // Republic of Moldova: test case of the West`s cooperation with Putin`s Russia
- Iulian CHIFU // Igor Dodon, a president who does not recognize the independence of his own state
- PSRM Congress Resolution: limited sovereignty, isolation from the West and return to the Empire
- Igor Dodon, gave his true face: combating Romania without gloves, with Russian help
- Alexandru Solcan// The Moldovan politician between the syndrome of the eternal leader and repentance
- Iulian Chifu // Mihai Ghimpu "dies" ugly from a political suicide
- Iulian CHIFU // Russia and the illusion of superpower in fighting with the West by any means
- Iulian CHIFU // The President Dodon: into oblivion and irrelevance
- Alexandru SOLCAN // About elections at the past present and future present
- Maia Sandu, leader of the pro-European opposition or an "occurence" of the presidential election
- Iulian CHIFU // Between Presidents: Klaus Iohannis gives Igor Dodon etiquette lessons
- Iulian Chifu // NATO Liaison Office in Chisinau: symbol of transatlantic relations of Moldova
- Iulian CHIFU // The day after tomorrow: Dodon is president
- Iulian CHIFU // Dodon wants to be president at the green table
- Alexandru SOLCAN // Politics, between playing chess and „shithead”
- The pro-European single candidate at the Presidency of the Republic of Moldova: Maia Sandu?
- How could the single candidate of the pro-European right opposition not get into the second round
Cele mai deschise
Chifu: Attempted murder of Plahotniuc. Mafia shot, political revenge or terrorist state attack?At the end of last week, there was a shocking news about an arrest of a criminal gang who were supposed to perform the paid assassination of Vladimir Plahotniuc, the Evil oligarch, who captured the Moldovan state, as he is known - in different media channels - that mostly belong to the political class and became the perception of the majority in the Republic of Moldova. The hate is so great that no one hesitated to think about the substance and the enormity of the news, but started to make fun, mocking the news and covering it in a conspiracy theory of an arrangement to increase in polls or insulting the potential victim, showing sorrow that the attempt from April 7 failed and even saying that would have done it for free.
Iulian CHIFU // We await for the Ambassador Pettit at our national holiday „Our Romanian Language”I saw on Sunday, at that time I was in Chisinau, the interview of the U.S. Ambassador in Chisinau, James Pettit, given to the public TV channel Moldova 1, which provoked so many disputes and hurt the sentiments of so many Romanians in the Republic of Moldova and Romania also. I admit that I felt a concern, discomfort and I approached this subject with an extreme restraint, feeling very unpleasant to comment these affirmations. I approached in the first phase the strategy of not submitting these opinions which I am sure the Ambassador regrets profoundly today. However, the subject inflamed the public opinion from both shores of Prut, I think it is normal to analyze calmly and cold-blooded and have prompt clarifications all of us.
Igor Dodon, gave his true face: combating Romania without gloves, with Russian helpThe elected President of the Republic of Moldova, Igor Dodon, has stated more clearly his positions, his beliefs and his views around the world, already in the position of the validated President by the Constitutional Court, even if he did not yet took the office. Dodon believes that Moldova faces directly Romania and the Russian Federation, in an interview for Russia Today, he forgets his role of an independent and a defender of Moldovan citizens and place himself directly by the Russian side, thinking that he clearly is at war with Romania, but also with his own State.His main topics, where he contradicts himself and he destroys his own strategies of his government and all previous governments of Moldova (including those to which he belonged) are limiting of the sovereignty on the altar of Russia and the federalization of the State in favor of the separatist region, actually in favor of the same Russia.
Iulian Chifu // Mihai Ghimpu "dies" ugly from a political suicideI never thought I would ever get to write this editorial. I have always had respect for politicians and political work because I lived and still live in this world, I see and understand how it works. I help and advise politicians for decades, but I do not know how to do politics myself and, therefore, I always respect those who can to do what I am not able to do. However, I am an analyst, I see and know multiple experiences in multiple states, more or less democratic, and in the case of Moldova, I know the protagonists for over 27 years, which makes me have a certain fondness for the actors on this stage, whoever they are.
Alexandru Vakulovski // The Romanian gendarme will be our masterNo form of authority is accepted by the population. That is right, we do no like to stay in the line for documents, visas, at the military commissariat or, God forbid, at the police office. For Soviet propagandists the Romanian gendarme at times of Greater Romania was a trove of gold.
Iulian CHIFU // Romania-Moldova relations in the Grindeanu-Dodon eraI was asked recently how do I see the relationships between Romania and Moldova in the era of the new PSD Grindeanu government and Dodon. The Chisinau press is still in the infancy of understanding the international relations and therefore each event and change of government is a matter of traditional questioning and ritual reaffirmation of good mutual relations, even if the real concern of people is less important.
10/04/2017 17:52Chifu: Attempted murder of Plahotniuc. Mafia shot, political revenge or terrorist state attack?
31/03/2017 16:48Breaking NEWS//PA and CNA are conducting searches at the Government. It's targeted a senior official
31/03/2017 16:37Russia will apply its veto if "joint border control" will get in the "5+2" format
31/03/2017 15:37Export growth in the European market discussed by Filip and the EU Trade Commissioner
31/03/2017 15:27The PPDA of Nastase has applied to join the EPP
31/03/2017 12:00Iulian CHIFU // The false myth of Plahotniuc's omnipotence. "The complicity" with Dodon
30/03/2017 16:54Candu drops a hint to Dodon: Why not think of reducing the immunity of the President
30/03/2017 15:34The MPs say "Farewell" to the parliamentary immunity
30/03/2017 14:00Photo Gallery // Dodon and Krasnoseliski have a friendship walk on the bank of Dniester
30/03/2017 13:18PLDM let Angel Agache go
30/03/2017 13:06EXCLUSIVE // A group of PLDM leaders have left the party. Among them the MP Angel Agache
30/03/2017 11:53Deputy Prime Minister G. Balan: Dodon may discuss anything with Tiraspol but he can not negotiate!
30/03/2017 11:18PL will contest Dodon's referendum at CCM
30/03/2017 11:04Promo-LEX survey // 53% support the chane of the electoral system. 23% want to keep the current one
30/03/2017 10:41Donald Tusk to Pavel Filip: You have all my personal support and the EU's in advancing reforms
29/03/2017 16:01Dodon's referendum would cost 75 million lei
29/03/2017 12:20Cancellation of parliamentary immunity, approved by the Legal Committee. A PLDM MP also voted
28/03/2017 15:37PSRM submitted to the court the anti-Chirtoaca file
28/03/2017 14:29President Dodon „denuded beautifully” after 100 days in Office
28/03/2017 13:22Iulian CHIFU // Moldova's chance after Rome anchoring to federal Europe
27/03/2017 16:13Filip signed the creation of a free trade area within GUAM
27/03/2017 12:33Plahotniuc announces "The big clean" in PD // It will be checked all heads of public institutions
27/03/2017 12:11PHOTO // Transnistrian militia installed military tents at the border of security zone
27/03/2017 09:55Voronin sends Dodon .... fishing!
24/03/2017 12:34Iulian CHIFU // Espionage as political occupation and the SIS caveat
23/03/2017 16:57Filip: Moldova and Romania are twin hearts that beat in the same rhythm
23/03/2017 16:09Cancellation of immunity of MPs, on the next week's agenda of the Parliament
23/03/2017 15:23Dodon wants to cancel the requirement to take the BAC exams
23/03/2017 14:54Filip and Grindeanu promise to complete the gas pipe Ungheni-Chisinau at the end of 2018
23/03/2017 13:31POF - „The Time” Survey // Igor Dodon, the most popular politician in Moldova
The MDA-Russia diplomatic war: the harassment of officials and investigators that laundered billions