DOC // Protocol signed in Moscow by Calmic and Rogozin
On November 29, Deputy Premier of Moldova and Russian Federation, Dmitry Rogozin and Octavian Calmic, signed the Protocol for the intergovernamental commission for economic cooperation meeting and Action Plan for the development of economic relations between the two countries for the years 2016 - 2017 as part of the protocol.
The documents include activities of bilateral cooperation in trade, business, energy sector, transport, agriculture, migration and humanitarian sphere, regional collaboration.
The protocol has 10 chapters:
- Protocol on the implementation of the 13th meeting of the intergovernmental commission on economic cooperation between Moldova and the Russian Federation from November 16, 2012.
- Status of basic directions of development of economic-commercial relations and interregional cooperation
- Regarding the cooperation in energy and fuel
- Regarding the cooperation in agribusiness
- Regarding the cooperation in industy
- Cooperation in transport
- Cooperation in the cultural field
- Cooperation on migration
- Development of the judicial sphere and agreements
- On the achievements of the 15th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission