- Export growth in the European market discussed by Filip and the EU Trade Commissioner
- Sources: Several wineries have not passed the Rospotrebnadzor "test"
- The Economist: Moldova got rid of the effects of the banking, in part thaks to the Government
- The Benefits of the Agreement Moldova - EU were influenced by internal and external factors
- Transnistria has no more money for salaries. Krasnoselskii goes to Moscow to beg
- Dollar Drops as Trump’s ‘America First’ Speech Unnerves Traders
- Dodon mortgages Moldova: We will pay 6 billion dollars, Tiraspol's debt for gas
- European Commission proposes 100 million euro in MFA to Moldova
- The World Bank has revised an economic growth of 2.8% for Moldova in 2017
- Bill to amend Law on Limited Liability Companies
- New powers for PM’s Economic Council
- 24 years Anniversary of Air Moldova
- Education employees are unhappy with their salaries. Filip creates a working group
- Fuel prices go up again // Gasoline will cost up to 18 lei
- The Filip meter // Until January were repaid 868.24 million MDL from the emergency credit
- NBM applied sanctions to 97 foreign exchange entities in 2016
- NBM puts six new commemorative coins into circulation
- National Bank of Moldova decided to maintain the monetary policy rate
- Polish loan for Moldova to be renegotiated
- NBM governor: Year ends better than it started
- Bloomberg: World’s wealthiest people made $237 Billion in 2016
- IMF: Tax amnesty law weakens anti-corruption measures
- World Bank hopes that the law on tax amnesty will be substantially revised before being approved
- Air Moldova relaunched the Chisinau – Bucharest – Chisinau flight
- News from BNS: GDP increased
- New projects financed by the European Union in Moldova
- DOC // Protocol signed in Moscow by Calmic and Rogozin
- 10% of the drugs sold in Moldova are made in India
- Moldova to have electronic public procurement system
Cele mai deschise
Moldova Agroindbank bought Codru hotel from Plahotniuc"Codru" hotel from the capital - which is known that it would belong to the First Deputy President of the Democratic Party, Vlad Plahotniuc - was bought by Moldova Agroindbank. According to a press release posted on the institution website, "The Bank Council has decided to relocate the headquarters of MAIB in the building where now is located the hotel complex "Codru".
The third Kroll report: About $400 M from BEM were transferred to Russia, Cyprus, Moldova & EstoniaThe National Bank of Moldova (“NBM”) has recently received its third formal progress briefing from Kroll on its continuing investigation of a large scale fraud in the Moldovan banking sector. The fraud resulted in the collapse in late 2014 of Banca de Economii SA (“BEM”), Banca Sociala SA (“BS”), and Unibank SA (“UB”), (together, the “Three Moldovan Banks”). The investigation has identified the misappropriation of approximately USD 600 million. Tracing of the end destination of this amount is ongoing.
NBM: Kroll has identified more than USD 600 million. Beneficiaries extend beyond the Shor GroupUp to now, the forensic fund flow analysis has identified more than USD 600 million that was dissipated during the period, rather than being returned to the Three Moldovan Banks to pay down existing loan exposure. These funds have been dissipated to numerous overseas jurisdictions, and Kroll’s findings demonstrate that the range of beneficiaries of the fraud extends beyond companies and individuals connected to the Shor Group.
Filip Government assumes responsibility for 7 laws from the financial-banking package, asked by IMFThe Government of the Republic of Moldova assumes responsibility for more laws referring to the transparency of the financial-banking system, but also the conversion of emergency loans offered by the Executive to those three banks that were liquidated, for the state debt. All these are conditions of the International Monetary Fund in order to sign a new agreement with Moldova.
Moldova became a regional financial laundry, Transparency International - MoldovaThe problems of the financial sector, in general, and the banking sector, in particular, have been gathered over the years, regardless of regimes and ruling parties. The banking sector in Moldova is the element that made it possible to transform the country into a regional money laundering centre, since 2005. Conclusions are available in a digest published by Transparency International - Moldova, with the support of experts in the field .
10/04/2017 17:52Chifu: Attempted murder of Plahotniuc. Mafia shot, political revenge or terrorist state attack?
31/03/2017 16:48Breaking NEWS//PA and CNA are conducting searches at the Government. It's targeted a senior official
31/03/2017 16:37Russia will apply its veto if "joint border control" will get in the "5+2" format
31/03/2017 15:37Export growth in the European market discussed by Filip and the EU Trade Commissioner
31/03/2017 15:27The PPDA of Nastase has applied to join the EPP
31/03/2017 12:00Iulian CHIFU // The false myth of Plahotniuc's omnipotence. "The complicity" with Dodon
30/03/2017 16:54Candu drops a hint to Dodon: Why not think of reducing the immunity of the President
30/03/2017 15:34The MPs say "Farewell" to the parliamentary immunity
30/03/2017 14:00Photo Gallery // Dodon and Krasnoseliski have a friendship walk on the bank of Dniester
30/03/2017 13:18PLDM let Angel Agache go
30/03/2017 13:06EXCLUSIVE // A group of PLDM leaders have left the party. Among them the MP Angel Agache
30/03/2017 11:53Deputy Prime Minister G. Balan: Dodon may discuss anything with Tiraspol but he can not negotiate!
30/03/2017 11:18PL will contest Dodon's referendum at CCM
30/03/2017 11:04Promo-LEX survey // 53% support the chane of the electoral system. 23% want to keep the current one
30/03/2017 10:41Donald Tusk to Pavel Filip: You have all my personal support and the EU's in advancing reforms
29/03/2017 16:01Dodon's referendum would cost 75 million lei
29/03/2017 12:20Cancellation of parliamentary immunity, approved by the Legal Committee. A PLDM MP also voted
28/03/2017 15:37PSRM submitted to the court the anti-Chirtoaca file
28/03/2017 14:29President Dodon „denuded beautifully” after 100 days in Office
28/03/2017 13:22Iulian CHIFU // Moldova's chance after Rome anchoring to federal Europe
27/03/2017 16:13Filip signed the creation of a free trade area within GUAM
27/03/2017 12:33Plahotniuc announces "The big clean" in PD // It will be checked all heads of public institutions
27/03/2017 12:11PHOTO // Transnistrian militia installed military tents at the border of security zone
27/03/2017 09:55Voronin sends Dodon .... fishing!
24/03/2017 12:34Iulian CHIFU // Espionage as political occupation and the SIS caveat
23/03/2017 16:57Filip: Moldova and Romania are twin hearts that beat in the same rhythm
23/03/2017 16:09Cancellation of immunity of MPs, on the next week's agenda of the Parliament
23/03/2017 15:23Dodon wants to cancel the requirement to take the BAC exams
23/03/2017 14:54Filip and Grindeanu promise to complete the gas pipe Ungheni-Chisinau at the end of 2018
23/03/2017 13:31POF - „The Time” Survey // Igor Dodon, the most popular politician in Moldova
The MDA-Russia diplomatic war: the harassment of officials and investigators that laundered billions